Webre Consulting has assisted hundreds of clients in the following matters:
- Local and state regulatory compliance
- Land use planning: long term planning for large and multi parcel sites
- Zoning and options for future real estate development, including specific site review and analysis
- Neighborhood Participation Program (NPP) community engagement
- Permitting: temporary and special event permitting
- Permitting: occupational/business licensing, occupancy, demolition, and building
- Permitting: alcoholic beverage outlet (liquor licenses)
- Life Safety Code Compliance and permitting with Fire Marshal and Health Department
- Commercial and residential entitlements such as conditional use and zoning waivers
- Subdivision applications and resubdivision requests
- Representation at hearings and before public entities: public boards and commissions and city or parish council meetings
- Presentations for zoning requests, historic district appeals, and consideration in public bid processes
- Responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) drafting and presentation
- Tax Credits and Economic Development Incentives:
- Federal Historic Tax Credit Program & Louisiana State Historic Tax Credit Program
- Restoration Tax Abatement: Abatement of ad valorem (property taxes) for five years after completion of the work based upon the assessed valuation of the property for the year prior to the
- commencement of the expansion, restoration, improvement, or development of existing structures in downtown, historic, cultural, and/or economic districts.
- Enterprise Zone: This tax incentive program provides tax credits and rebates for sales and use taxes for the creation of permanent full time jobs and employment of individuals who reside in disadvantaged areas located in designated Enterprise Zones. Eligibility dependent on meeting job creation and hiring requirements.
Other small business grants or other business financing opportunities which we research for our individual clients’ properties.